Have more time to spare with our convenient bill payment options.
1. Pay Online
Our payment portal allows easy access to make a payment, view your bill, or update account information for Traditional Phone Service, Cable and DSL Internet Services. Pay my bill online.
2. Payment Agent
Make a payment at your nearest Northwestel Payment Agent.
3. Pay by Mail
Mail your cheque to:
PO Box 2710
Whitehorse, Y1A 4Z8
4. Pay by Credit Card
Login to Webcare, or call 1 888 423-2333 to make a Visa, American Express or MasterCard payment by phone.
5. Pay Through Your Financial Institution
Pay in person, using the automated teller machine, or through telephone or online banking at:
- Bank of Montreal/Firstbank
- Toronto Dominion Bank Bankline
- Royal Bank Royal Direct
- BC Credit Union
6. Pre-Authorized Payment Plan
For busy people on the go - no need to worry about bill payment deadlines or finding a stamp - your payment is made automatically each month, on time.
There are two ways to set up your payment plan:
- Payment for your bill is automatically withdrawn from the bank account of your choice.
- The amount of your bill is automatically charged to your Credit Card.
With either option, your monthly payment will be made 18 days after your bill is produced, and you'll still receive a statement. You can cancel the automated plan at any time by calling 1 888 423-2333.
Sign Up for Pre-Authorized payment
1. Call 1 888 423-2333 if choosing the credit card option.
2. Pick up an application form at your nearest Northwestel Payment Agent.
3. Download, print and fill out the applicable application form here.
Return the application form with a void cheque by mail fax, or email to:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
PO Box 2710
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 4Z8
By fax (toll free): 1 867 668-8110
By email: complete the application form and email to: email@example.com
The PDF documents on this page require Adobe Reader to view. Don't have it? Click here to download Adobe Reader for free.