Get smart Wi-Fi with Wireless Home Networking
Connect multiple devices wirelessly with one Internet connection. Wireless Home Networking gives you a combined wireless router and modem that connects you seamlessly to your Northwestel Internet service.
With Wireless Home Networking, you can:
- Have ultimate control over your household Internet using an easy, web-based control panel
- Add, delete, change and manage any wireless device using your Cable or DSL Internet connection
- Control all wireless devices in your home from one point, your control panel
Call 1 888 423-2333 today to learn more about Wireless Home Networking, available to all Cable and DSL Internet customers.
Enhanced Wireless Modem (Cable)
Enhanced Wired Modem (Cable)
- Control Panel
- Enhanced Wired Self Install Guide
Please note: The user configuration (192.168.100.1) and WAN2 port are unavailable
DSL and Cable
- ClearVision Control Panel
- Control Panel User Guide
- Wireless Networking Self Install Guide
- Pulse TV Wireless Gateway Instructions
Looking to get more from your Wireless Home Networking?
Purchase a wireless repeater from the Whitehorse or Yellowknife retail stores to extend the range of your existing wireless signal. This device is great for eliminating wireless ‘dead zones’ or to help a wireless signal reach every corner of your home.
- Smart RG Wireless Repeater User Manual (PDF)
- Smart RG Wireless Repeater Technical Specifications (PDF)